- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Let’s say the following is our decimal number −
var decimalValue =200.432144444555; console.log("Actual value="+decimalValue)
Let’s now round the decimal number. Following is the code −
var decimalValue =200.432144444555; console.log("Actual value="+decimalValue) var modifiedValue=decimalValue.toFixed(1) console.log("Modified value="+ modifiedValue);
To run the above program, you need to use the following command −
Here, my file name is demo38.js.
This will produce the following output −
- Round a number to the nearest even number in C#
- How to round to the nearest hundred in R?
- Round elements of the array to the nearest integer in Numpy
- How to round a number to n decimal places in Java
- How to round down to nearest integer in MySQL?
- Java Program to Round a Number to n Decimal Places
- Round seconds to nearest half minute in MySQL?
- Round to nearest integer towards zero in Python