- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The Math.ceil() method rounds a number upward to the nearest integer.
You can try to the following code to round up a number −
First Test Value : 3 Second Test Value : 31
- How do you round up a float number in Python?
- How to round off a number in Python?
- Java program to round a number
- How to round off a floating number using Python?
- Round a number to the nearest even number in C#
- How to round a number to n decimal places in Java
- Golang Program to round up the next highest power of 2.
- Golang Program to round up the next previous power of 2.