- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to plot events on time using Matplotlib?
63 Lectures 6 hours
To plot events on time using Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots
- Make a list of data points, where event could occur.
- Plot a horizontal line with y, xmin and xmax.
- Plot identical parallel lines at the given positions.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True a = [1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 11, 15, 17, 18] plt.hlines(1, 0, 24) plt.eventplot(a, orientation='horizontal', colors='b') plt.show()
- How to plot multiple histograms on same plot with Seaborn using Matplotlib?
- How to plot sine curve on polar axes using Matplotlib?
- Plot multiple time-series DataFrames into a single plot using Pandas (Matplotlib)
- How to plot a rectangle on a datetime axis using Matplotlib?
- How to place customized legend symbols on a plot using Matplotlib?
- How can I plot two different spaced time series on one same plot in Python Matplotlib?
- Annotate Time Series plot in Matplotlib
- How to plot arbitrary markers on a Pandas data series using Matplotlib?
- How to add a legend on Seaborn facetgrid bar plot using Matplotlib?
- How to plot Time Zones in a map in Matplotlib
- How to plot collections.Counter histogram using Matplotlib?
- How to plot two Pandas time series on the same plot with legends and secondary Y-axis in Matplotlib?
- Plot animated text on the plot in Matplotlib
- How to plot data against specific dates on the X-axis using Matplotlib?
- How to plot a wav file using Matplotlib?