- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to plot a remote image from http url using Matplotlib?
63 Lectures 6 hours
To plot a remote image from an http URL, we can use io.imread() method to read an URL and take the following steps −
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Load an image from an http URL
- Use imshow() method to display data as an image, i.e., on a 2D regular raster.
- Turn off the axes.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
from skimage import io import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True f = "http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/_static/logo2.png" a = io.imread(f) plt.imshow(a) plt.axis('off') plt.show()
- How to create a surface plot from a greyscale image with Matplotlib?
- How to plot a watermark image in Matplotlib?
- How to download image from url in Android?
- How to plot a layered image in Matplotlib in Python?
- How to surface plot/3D plot from a dataframe (Matplotlib)?
- Plot data from a .txt file using matplotlib
- How to extract data from a Matplotlib plot?
- How to plot an animated image matrix in matplotlib?
- How to use a custom png image marker in a plot (Matplotlib)?
- How to plot histograms from dataframes in Pandas using Matplotlib?
- How to plot a wav file using Matplotlib?
- How to get a Gantt plot using matplotlib?
- Drawing an image from a data URL to a HTML5 canvas
- How to create a new image from a WBMP file or URL using imagecreatefromwbmp() function in PHP?
- How to create a new image from a WEBP file or URL using imagecreatefromwebp() function in PHP?