- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to plot a point on 3D axes in Matplotlib?
To plot a point on 3D axes in Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
Create a new figure or activate an existing figure using figure() method.
Add an axes to the figure as part of a subplot arrangement, with 3d projection.
To plot a point in 3d axes, use scatter() method.
To display the figure, use show() method.
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True fig = plt.figure() ax = fig.add_subplot(111, projection='3d') ax.scatter(2, 3, 4, c='red', marker='*', s=1000) plt.show()
- Plot 3D bars without axes in Matplotlib
- Plot scatter points on 3d plot without axes and grids in Matplotlib
- How to hide axes but keep axis-labels in 3D Plot with Matplotlib?
- How to plot sine curve on polar axes using Matplotlib?
- How to surface plot/3D plot from a dataframe (Matplotlib)?
- Rotating axes label text in 3D Matplotlib
- How to plot a 3D continuous line in Matplotlib?
- How to plot a 3D patch collection in matplotlib?
- How can I hide the axes in Matplotlib 3D?
- How to get a matplotlib Axes instance to plot to?
- Creating a 3D plot in Matplotlib from a 3D numpy array
- How to plot 3D graphs using Python Matplotlib?
- Putting arrowheads on vectors in Matplotlib's 3D plot
- Connecting two points on a 3D scatter plot in Python and Matplotlib
- How to plot a 3D density map in Python with Matplotlib?