- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the list of all the commands available in the PowerShell?
To get the list of all the commands installed in the system use the below command line. It will include all the Alias, Functions and Cmdlets.
To export them into the CSV file,
Get-Command | Export-Csv D:\Temp\PowerShellcommands.csv - NoTypeInformation
To get only the cmdlets commands,
Get-Command -CommandType Cmdlet
Similarly, you can get the commands for the alias and functions.
If you want the list of commands starting with getting, you parameter –Verb.
Get-Command -Verb Get
To get command starting with Set,
Get-Command -Verb Set
- How to list down all the available commands and aliases on Linux?
- How to get all properties and methods available for the service in PowerShell?
- How to get a list of all the fonts currently available for Matplotlib?
- How to get all the available azure VM images using Azure CLI in PowerShell?
- How to get the Azure VM available sizes using PowerShell?
- How to get all the aliases in PowerShell?
- How to get the Azure Image publishers available at the location using PowerShell?
- How to get the Azure images available from the specific publisher using PowerShell?
- How to get the list of available data frames in R environment?
- How to get the available Azure VM sizes for the availability set using PowerShell?
- How to get the list of local groups using PowerShell?
- How to get the list of shared folders using PowerShell?
- How to get the list of empty folders using PowerShell?
- How to get all the Get-Process properties using PowerShell?
- How to run PowerShell commands from the command prompt?