- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get all the aliases in PowerShell?
In PowerShell, you will get all the alias and their commands using Alias: drive as shown below.
Here, Alias: is the drive but surprisingly you will not find it in your operating system. This is the virtual drive and there are other virtual drives as well. You can list all the virtual drives using the below command.
Get-Alias will provide the same result.
The above output provides the individual alias and their commands for it. But to group them based on their cmdlets, you need to use Group-Object command.
Dir Alias: | Group-Object Definition
You will see in the output that aliases are listed against their cmdlet and their counts as well.
- How to get all the Get-Process properties using PowerShell?
- How to list down all the available commands and aliases on Linux?
- How to get the list of all the commands available in the PowerShell?
- How to get all the services based on their status in PowerShell?
- How to get all the processes on remote computers using PowerShell?
- How to get all the user profiles on the System using PowerShell?
- How to get all properties and methods available for the service in PowerShell?
- How to define aliases in the MongoDB Shell?
- How to get all the processes on the local computer with Get-Process command using PowerShell?
- How to get all the available azure VM images using Azure CLI in PowerShell?
- How to get the readonly files using Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- How to get the system files using the Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- How to get the variable data type in PowerShell?
- How to get the disk information using PowerShell?
- How to get the System uptime with PowerShell?