- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to draw a circle in R?
There is no direct function in R to draw a circle but we can make use of plotrix package for this purpose. The plotrix package has a function called draw.cirlce which is can be used to draw a circle but we first need to draw a plot in base R then pass the correct arguments in draw.circle. The first and second arguments of draw.circle takes x and y coordinates, and the third one is for radius, hence these should be properly chosen based on the chart in base R.
Loading plotrix package:
Creating different circles using draw.circle:
> plot(1:10,type="n") > draw.circle(2,4,1)
> plot(1:10,type="n") > draw.circle(5,6,1)
- How to draw a hollow circle in SVG?
- How to draw a circle in HTML5 SVG?
- Draw a circle using OpenCV function circle()
- How to draw circle in HTML page?
- How to draw a circle with arc() in HTML5?
- How to draw a circle in OpenCV using Java?
- How to draw a circle in OpenCV using C++?
- How to draw a filled circle in OpenCV using Java?
- Draw a circle in using Tkinter Python
- How to draw a violin plot in R?
- How to draw tick mark with circle background shape in android?
- How to draw concentric circles in R?
- How to create a circle with vertical lines in R?
- How to create a circle filled with a color in R?