- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to draw a hollow circle in SVG?
To draw a hollow circle in SVG, use the <circle> element. For that, use fill=”none” and draw the outline.
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics and is a language for describing 2D-graphics and graphical applications in XML and the XML is then rendered by an SVG viewer. Most of the web browsers can display SVG just like they can display PNG, GIF, and JPG.
You can try to run the following code to learn how to draw a hollow circle in SVG
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML5 SVG Hollow Circle</title> <head> <body> <svg id="svgelem" height="200" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"> <circle cx="100" cy="50" r="40" stroke="black" stroke-width="7" fill="none" /> </svg> </body> </html>
- How to draw a rectangle in HTML5 SVG?
- How to draw a polygon in HTML5 SVG?
- How to draw a polyline in HTML5 SVG?
- How to draw a star in HTML5 SVG?
- How to draw SVG Logo in HTML5?
- How to draw shapes using SVG in HTML5?
- How to draw sine waves with HTML5 SVG?
- How to draw a circle in R?
- How to draw grid using HTML5 and canvas or SVG?
- How to draw an SVG file on an HTML5 canvas?
- How to draw a circle with arc() in HTML5?
- How to draw a circle in OpenCV using Java?
- How to draw a circle in OpenCV using C++?