- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to become a Chartered Accountant?
Chartered Accountant (CA) is one of the best career paths and can be chosen by anyone who is good with numbers. A student who is opting for CA course can be from any background like sciences, economics, and history. It is one of the toughest courses to complete in a single attempt, but when one successfully completes it, will have a bright career ahead.
Levels in a CA course
CPT(Common Proficiency Test).
IPCC/IPCE (Integrated Professional Competency course).
Three years of article ship under a C.A who is practicing.
CA final exam.
Usually, this exam is given after 12th class but one can take coaching in their 11th and 12th classes respectively.
It comprises of 200 questions where the candidate is expected to score 50% to qualify for IPCC. It is a multiple choice examination and there no rule to go through CPT examination because one can directly register for IPCC but he/she has to be a graduate.
Since CPT provides easier procedure it is opted by students in the 12th class itself.
Registration of IPCC exam must be done 9 months before the examination. One has to be a 12th class qualified and CPT qualified for giving IPCC.
It consists of 7 papers.
It is divided into two groups(group I and group II).
Group I-4 papers.
Group II-3 papers.
One has to qualify in all papers in both groups to get through IPCC. One is allowed to give group II if and only if he/she clears all the papers in group I.
Registration article ship is very important in the overall process. Candidates need to be registered as an article assistant for a period of 3 years with a practicing C.A. Minimum qualification is a group I (IPCC) for registering Articleship.
This is the Final stage in C.A course procedure. One should register for CA final course examination in last 6months of article ship. One has to clear two groups in IPCC in order to register for CA final exam.
CA final consists of two groups
Group I and Group II should be cleared to be certified as a Chartered Accountant.
The final stage is to enroll for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and become a designated C.A.
- How to become a Prime Minister of India?
- How to become an efficient listener?
- How to Become an Ethical Hacker?
- What is a Forensic Attorney? How to become one?
- What is a Company Secretary? and how to become one?
- WhatsApp Tricks to become INVISIBLE
- How to become an IAS Officer in India?
- What are the primary roles of an Accountant?
- What are the responsibilities an Accountant in an organization?
- How did Buddha become Laughing Buddha with a huge belly?
- What to do to become an interpreter?
- What are the requirements to become a Public Relations Officer?
- Are dreams a reflection of what we want to become?
- Who is the first Indian Lady to become a doctor?
- What does one need in order to become a politician in India?