- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How is Session Management done in JSP?
JSP makes use of the servlet provided HttpSession Interface. This interface provides a way to identify a user across.
- a one-page request or
- visit to a website or
- store information about that user
By default, JSPs have session tracking enabled and a new HttpSession object is instantiated for each new client automatically. Disabling session tracking requires explicitly turning it off by setting the page directive session attribute to false as follows −
<%@ page session = "false" %>
The JSP engine exposes the HttpSession object to the JSP author through the implicit session object. Since session object is already provided to the JSP programmer, the programmer can immediately begin storing and retrieving data from the object without any initialization or getSession().
- What is session attribute in JSP?
- What is the session Object in JSP?
- How to delete Session data in JSP?
- How can you delete a session data in JSP?
- Please share a working example of session maintenance in JSP.
- What methods of session object is used frequently in JSP and for what purpose?
- How is multi-period compounding done?
- Is it necessary to select the database each time we begin a MySQL session? How can it be done?
- How to track access time of a webpage using session in a JSP page?
- How purchase consideration is done in the merger model?
- What is the session layer?
- What is Network Management?
- What is Liquidity Management?
- What is Storage Management?
- What is Session Layer in the Computer Network?