- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do search engines like Google work?
Can you imagine your life without Google?? In the present world of digitization, people are completely dependent on search engines for every small information. It is very interesting to know how can Google give so much information on so many websites in a blink of an eye? How does it work?
Google has its most powerful tool: its search engine. Google uses a special algorithm to generate search results. It uses automated programs called Spiders or Crawlers. With the help of indexed keywords, and its unique algorithm google displays the search results.
Google has the trademarked algorithm called Page Rank, which assigns each Web page a relevancy score, depending on the location of keywords within the web page, history of the web page and determines its relevance.
- Related Articles
- How do search engines use Machine Learning?
- What is Web Search Engines?
- How to make Google search bar like input box highlight on hover using CSS?
- How to improve the ranking of your websites for search engines
- How to add Google Search Functionality in Kotlin?
- Ok google a google voice search on chrome beta
- How Do Digital Marketing Agencies Work? What Does the Business Model Look Like?
- How to create rss feeds for google search results
- How to use Selenium webdriver to click google search?
- How to Style Google Custom Search Manually using CSS?
- Performing Google Search using Python code?
- Google Search Automation with Python Selenium
- A Complete Google Search Console Guide
- How to add google search functionality in an android app?