- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can Tensorflow be used to define feature columns in Python?
Tensorflow can be used to define feature columns for the estimator model by creating an empty list and accessing the ‘key’ values of the training dataset and iterating through it. During iteration, the feature names are appended to the empty list.
We will use the Keras Sequential API, which is helpful in building a sequential model that is used to work with a plain stack of layers, where every layer has exactly one input tensor and one output tensor.
A neural network that contains at least one layer is known as a convolutional layer. We can use the Convolutional Neural Network to build learning model.
TensorFlow Text contains collection of text related classes and ops that can be used with TensorFlow 2.0. The TensorFlow Text can be used to preprocess sequence modelling.
We are using the Google Colaboratory to run the below code. Google Colab or Colaboratory helps run Python code over the browser and requires zero configuration and free access to GPUs (Graphical Processing Units). Colaboratory has been built on top of Jupyter Notebook.
An Estimator is TensorFlow's high-level representation of a complete model. It is designed for easy scaling and asynchronous training.
print("Building list of feature columns for estimator model") my_feature_columns =  for key in train.keys(): my_feature_columns.append(tf.feature_column.numeric_column(key=key))
Building list of feature columns for estimator model
A feature column describes how the model should use raw input data from the features dictionary. When an Estimator model is built, a list of feature columns is passed to it.
They describe each of the features the model should use.
The tf.feature_column module gives many options to represent the data to the model.
We build a list of feature columns to tell Estimator model to represent each of the four features as 32-bit floating-point values.
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimators to create feature columns and input functions?
- How can Tensorflow be used to create a feature extractor using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimator to transform the feature column?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimators for feature engineering the model?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used for feature extraction?
- How can Tensorflow be used to define a model for MNIST dataset?
- How can Tensorflow and Estimator be used to view all feature column transformations at once?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compose layers using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimators to define a function that shuffles data?
- How can Tensorflow be used with boosted trees in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to add two matrices using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to multiply two matrices using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize the data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to standardize the data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compile the model using Python?