- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
From these two angles which has
larger measure? Estimate and then confirm by measuring them.
We have to find which of the angles has a larger measure.
Estimation of the first angle: It is equal to half of the right angle.
Measuring the angle using Protractor, the first angle is equal to \( 45^o \)
Estimation of the second angle: It is equal to two-thirds of the right angle.
Measuring the angle using Protractor, the second angle is equal to \( 55^o \)
The second angle has a larger measure.
- Write Emails In HTML and then Send Them using Gmail
- Getting count of two different sets of rows in a table and then dividing them in MySQL
- Measuring elapsed time in Java
- ORDER BY rand() and keep them grouped in MySQL?
- Python tuples are immutable then how we can add values to them?
- Measure one litre using two vessels and infinite water supplys in C++
- MySQL SELECT from a subquery and then perform DELETE?
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle in C++
- Convert angles from degrees to radians in Python
- Top 10 Tools and Techniques to Estimate Project Cost
- ORDER BY alphabet first then follow by number in MySQL?
- Convert angles from radians to degrees with Python rad2deg()
- Convert angles from degrees to radians with Python deg2rad()
- MySQL query to count the number of 0s and 1s from a table column and display them in two columns?
- How to measure time taken by a function in C?
- Remove decimal from records and sum them using a MySQL query