- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Finding the line covering number of a graph
What is the line covering number for the following graph?
Number of vertices = |V| = n = 7
Line covering number = (α1) ≥ ⌈ n / 2 ⌉ = 3
α1 ≥ 3
By using 3 edges, we can cover all the vertices.
Hence, the line covering number is 3.
- Related Articles
- Finding the matching number of a graph
- Finding the chromatic number of complete graph
- Finding the number of spanning trees in a graph
- Finding the number of regions in the graph
- Line/Edge Covering
- Finding the Parity of a number Efficiently in C++
- Finding the simple non-isomorphic graphs with n vertices in a graph
- What does a straight line graph indicates?
- C++ Program to Perform Edge Coloring to the Line Graph of an Input Graph
- Change the color of X-axis line for a graph using ggplot2.