- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Finding the matching number of a graph
What is the matching number for the following graph?
Number of vertices = 9
We can match only 8 vertices.
Matching number is 4.
- Finding the line covering number of a graph
- Finding the chromatic number of complete graph
- Finding the number of spanning trees in a graph
- Finding the number of regions in the graph
- Matching Graph
- Finding matching records with LIKE in MongoDB?
- Number of Matching Subsequences in C++
- Count the Number of matching characters in a pair of Java string
- Finding the Parity of a number Efficiently in C++
- Count the Number of matching characters in a pair of string in Python
- Finding the simple non-isomorphic graphs with n vertices in a graph