- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find whether 55 is a term of the AP: $ 7,10,13,-\cdots $ or not. If yes, find which term it is.
Given AP is \( 7,10,13,-\cdots \)
We have to find whether 55 is a term of the given AP and which term it is if it is a term of the given AP.
Let $a$ be the first term, $d$ the common difference and $a_n=55$ be the $n$th term.
Here, $n$ is a positive integer.
Therefore, $55$ is a term of the given AP.
Hence, 55 is 17th term of the given AP.
- C++ program to find nth term of the series 5, 2, 13 41,...
- C++ program to find Nth term of the series 5, 13, 25, 41, 61…
- Check if a large number is divisible by 13 or not in C++
- C++ program to find n-th term in the series 7, 15, 32, …
- Find whether a given integer is a power of 3 or not in C++
- Find whether a given number is a power of 4 or not in C++
- Find whether a subarray is in form of a mountain or not in C++
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in Python
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in C++
- Program to find Nth term divisible by a or b in C++
- C++ program to find n-th term of series 2, 10, 30, 68, 130 …
- Differentiate between the long-term, short-term, and medium-term schedulers.
- What is the term serializability in DBMS?
- Find nth term of the Dragon Curve Sequence in C++
- Find nth term of a given recurrence relation in Python