- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the 31st term of an AP whose 11th term is 38 and the 16th term is 73.
The 11th term of an AP is 38 and the 16th term is 73.
We have to find the 31st term of this AP.
Let the first term of the A.P. be $a$ and the common difference be $d$.
We know that,
nth term of an A.P. $a_n=a+(n-1)d$
Subtracting (i) from (ii), we get,
The 31st term of the AP is $178$.
- Differentiate between the long-term, short-term, and medium-term schedulers.
- Short-term vs medium-term vs long-term scheduling
- Difference between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler.
- What is the term serializability in DBMS?
- Write the difference between short term capital gain and long term capital gain.
- Difference Between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler in OS
- What are the differences between short-term and long-term finance functions or decisions?
- Long-Term Financial Plan vs. Short-Term Financial Plan
- Describe the term journal in accounting.
- Find nth term of the Dragon Curve Sequence in C++
- What is the meaning of immutable in term of String in java?
- Describe the term amortisation in finance and accounting.
- Long-term Evolution (LTE)
- Why is the term "Bachelor" used in educational qualifications?
- Find the Nth term of the series where each term f[i] = f[i – 1] – f[i – 2] in C++