- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain about financial strategy.
Financial strategy tells about how to gather funds and how to utilise the funds. The main purpose is adequate supply of funds to meet present and future needs of business activities. The main aim is to maximise financial value of a firm.
Evaluating financial performances − Firm financial performances can be measured by analysing financial ratios of the firm.
Financial forecasting − By analysing financial needs, funds will be allocated accordingly. By using scientific techniques accurate forecasts are made, which provides basis to strategic decisions.
Capital structure planning − Capital structure decisions will be made on reasonable debt and equity capital. Capital structure provides financial stability.
Other financial considerations − Cash flow budgets, acquisitions, leverages, diversification, corporate restructuring etc.
Components of a financial strategy includes −
- Financing decision
- External funds
- Internal funds
- Capital structure
- Debt equity ratio
- Cost of capital
- Lease financing
- Leverage decisions
- Trading on equity
- Investment decisions
- Hurdle rate
- Capital rationing
- Risk factor
- Dividend decisions
- Working capital management
- Cash flow management
- Managing growth and risks
Key elements in financial strategy include −
- Source of funds
- Projected financial statements
- Explain about various financial statements in financial management.
- Explain about financial system in India.
- Explain about modelling in financial management.
- Explain about forecasting in financial management.
- Explain about factoring in financial management.
- Explain about cash flows in financial management.
- Explain about sensitivity analysis in financial management.
- Explain about venture capital in financial management.
- Explain about recourse factoring in financial management.
- Explain about Non - recourse factoring in financial management.
- Write about Financial breakeven in financial management.
- What is Killer Bees Financial Strategy and How to implement it?
- Write about trading accounts on financial statements.
- Write about cost of capital in financial management.
- Explain the importance of financial management.