- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Distinguish between active and passive investment.
The major differences between active and passive investment are as follows &mius;
It is an investment invested after doing independent analysis on value of each investment.
The main objective is to beat market performance.
It focuses on absolute terms.
In view of investor perception, market may be inefficient
It has higher transaction frequency.
It has high returns and more risk.
It has high operating cost.
It includes short term price fluctuations.
High skills are required to make decisions.
It is highly flexible in investing.
It is invested after investor portfolio is matched with market portfolio.
The main objective is to match tracked index.
It focuses on relative returns.
In the view of investor perception, market may be efficient.
It has low transaction frequency.
It has low returns and less risk.
It includes low operating cost.
It has long term investment focus.
Few skills are required to make decisions.
It has less flexibility.
- Difference between Active Attack and Passive Attack
- Distinguish between entrepreneurship and management.
- Distinguish between profitability and liquidity.
- Distinguish between GST and SST
- Differentiate between investment and speculation
- What is a Passive Attack and How is it different from an Active Attack?
- Distinguish between EBIT and net income.
- Distinguish between the TCP and UDP.
- Distinguish between contingent liabilities and provisions
- Distinguish between period cost and product cost.
- Distinguish between contribution margin and gross margin.
- Distinguish between Connection-Oriented and Connectionless Service
- Distinguish between Pure ALOHA and Slotted ALOHA
- Distinguish between Finite Automata and Turing Machine
- Distinguish between DPDAs and NPDAs in TOC?