- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Display game is in BUY or TRY mode PHP conditions?
For such conditional evaluation, use PHP if(), else if() and else.
The PHP code is as follows
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <?php $gameMode="BUY"; if($gameMode=="TRY") echo "GAME IS IN ",$gameMode," MODE","<br>"; else if($gameMode=="BUY") echo "GAME IS IN ",$gameMode," MODE","<br>"; else echo "GAME IS NEITHER TRY NOR BUY MODE","<br>"; ?> </body> </html>
GAME IS IN BUY MODE
- MySQL query to display records on the basis of conditions IS NULL OR !=1;?
- Is PHP compiled or interpreted?
- How to detect airplane mode is on or off in Android?
- How to find device is in airplane mode or not in android?
- MySQL query with OR & AND conditions
- MongoDB multiple OR conditions on same key?
- How to change display mode with Java Swings
- How to display full-screen mode on Tkinter?
- What is the try block in Java?
- What is try-with-resource in java?
- Is Canva Pro worth the try?
- Which is better PHP SOAP or NuSOAP?
- Supervisor Mode (Privileged Mode)
- How to display array values with do while or for statement in my PHP?