- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between == and is operator in python.
is and equals(==) operators are mostly same but they are not same. is operator defines if both the variables point to the same object whereas the == sign checks if the values for the two variables are the same.
# Python program to # illustrate the # difference between # == and is operator #  is an empty list list1 =  list2 =  list3=list1 if (list1 == list2): print("True") else: print("False") if (list1 is list2): print("True") else: print("False") if (list1 is list3): print("True") else: print("False")
True False True
- Explain difference between == and is operator in Python.
- What is the difference between operator and method on Python set?
- Difference between !== and ==! operator in PHP
- Difference between the and$ operator in php
- Difference between concat() and + operator in Java
- What is the difference between equals() method and == operator in java?
- Difference between the Ternary operator and Null coalescing operator in php
- Difference between the | and || or operator in php
- What is the difference between MySQL ISNULL() function and IS NULL operator?
- What is the difference between working of append and + operator in a list in Python?
- What is the difference between the dot (.) operator and -> in C++?
- Difference between the AND and && operator in php