- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between !== and ==! operator in PHP
'!==' comparison operator
'!==' operator checks the unequality of two objects with a type check. It does not converts the datatype and makes a typed check.For example 1 !== '1' will results true.
'==!' comparison operator
'==!' operator is combination of two operators and can be written as == (!operands).
Following example, shows usage of '!==' vs '==!' operators.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>PHP Example</title> </head> <body> <?php $x = true; $y = false; echo '$x !== operator $y = '; // $x not equals to $y // so true returned var_dump($x !== $y); print("<br/>"); echo '$x ==! operator $y = '; // !$y is true which is same as $x // so true returned var_dump($x ==! $y); ?> </body> </html>
$x !== operator $y = bool(true) $x ==! operator $y = bool(true)
- Difference between the and$ operator in php
- Difference between the | and || or operator in php
- Difference between the Ternary operator and Null coalescing operator in php
- Difference between the AND and && operator in php
- Difference between == and is operator in python.
- Difference between concat() and + operator in Java
- Difference between Python and PHP.
- Difference Between PHP and Python
- Explain difference between == and is operator in Python.
- Difference between bindParam and bindValue in PHP
- Difference Between For and Foreach in PHP