- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between the and$ operator in php
Operator is used to define variables in php. For example, message. Such variables can contain any type of value like int, string, etc.
$$ is a special operator that contains the name of another variable and can be used to access the value of that variable.
Following the example, shows the usage of '′vs′$' operators.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>PHP Example</title> </head> <body> <?php $welcome = "message"; $message = "Welcome to Tutorialspoint"; echo $welcome; print("<br/>"); echo $$welcome; ?> </body> </html>
message Welcome to Tutorialspoint
- Difference between !== and ==! operator in PHP
- Difference between the | and || or operator in php
- Difference between the Ternary operator and Null coalescing operator in php
- Difference between the AND and && operator in php
- Difference between == and is operator in python.
- Difference between concat() and + operator in Java
- Difference between Python and PHP.
- Difference Between PHP and Python
- Explain difference between == and is operator in Python.
- Difference between bindParam and bindValue in PHP
- Difference Between For and Foreach in PHP