- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Describe the types of factoring.
The types of factoring are explained below −
Recourse factoring − In this, client had to buy back unpaid bills receivables from factor.
Non – recourse factoring − In this, client in which there is no absorb for unpaid invoices.
Domestic factoring − When the customer, the client and the factor are in same country.
Export factoring − It involves four parties, the exporter, the export factor, the import factor and the importer. It is also called as cross border factoring.
Disclosed factoring − If factor name is represented on the invoice of the goods or services and asks customer to pay the factor.
Undisclosed factoring − Factor is not mentioned on the invoice of the goods or services by manufacturer.
Advance factoring − In this, advance is paid to the client by factor against uncollected receivables.
Maturity factoring − In this, bank collects money from the customer and pays to firm on due date or before.
Invoice discounting − Clients collects payments from customer directly and pays to the factor.
Bulk factoring − In this, full recourse can be done by client and administration and collection is done by his own ways.
Agency factoring − In this, finance and protection against bad debts is done by factor, administration and collection is done by client.
- Describe the types of DDoS attack
- Describe the different types of companies in finance.
- Write the difference between securitization and factoring.
- Explain about factoring in financial management.
- Explain about recourse factoring in financial management.
- What is international factoring in financial management?
- Explain about Non - recourse factoring in financial management.
- Describe the function of the heart.
- Describe Bohr’s model of the atom.
- Describe the construction of a kaleidoscope.
- Describe the alimentary canal of man.
- Describe the angles.
- Describe the process of respiration in fish.
- Describe the characteristics and uses of coke.
- Describe the process of spinning and weaving.