- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Describe the construction of a kaleidoscope.
A kaleidoscope is an optical instrument with two or more reflecting surfaces tilted to each other at an angle, so that one or more objects on one end of the mirrors are seen as a regular symmetrical pattern when viewed from the other end, due to repeated reflection.
Working of a Kaleidoscope
It consists of two or more reflecting surfaces. These surfaces are tilted towards each other at a certain angle to get symmetrical patterns when viewed from the other side. Colored pieces of glass are present in the tube that consists of reflecting surfaces. By rotating this tube, symmetrical images are created.
The principle used in the kaleidoscope is the law of reflection. When a white light, which is a combination VIBGYOR, hits the surface of the mirror, it gets reflected at an angle such that the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection. Because of these multiple reflections, beautiful images are created.
- Describe the types of factoring.
- Describe the types of DDoS attack
- Describe the life cycle of a thread in Java?
- Describe about systems of accounting.
- Describe concept of composite depreciation.
- Explain the construction and working of a Microwave Varactor diode.
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- Describe the different types of companies in finance.
- Efficient Construction of Finite Automata
- Explain the construction of finite and infinite language?
- What is the role of Compiler Construction Tools?
- Explain the construction and working of a Microwave Schottky Barrier diode.
- Describe the impact of organizational factors on financial performance
- Describe the term journal in accounting.
- Describe the factors influencing financial decisions
- Construction of Circle Diagram of Induction Motor