- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Describe an activity to demonstrate that warm air is lighter than cool air.
Step 1. Let\'s take two paper bags of the same size.
Step 2. Hang both the paper bags to both ends of a stick or rod as shown in figure $(A)$.
Step 3. Tie a piece of thread or rope to the middle of the stick.
Step 4. Hold the stick with one hand to balance it.
Step 5. Place a candle below one of the two bags.
It is observed that the bag below which the candle is placed is used up as shown in figure $(B)$. This is because the air become lighter and expands. This activity proves that warm air is lighter than cool air.
- What is an Air Fryer and how to use an Air Fryer?
- Why is that Air Conditioners consume so much electricity?
- Podcasts your video with google hangouts on air
- The Electricity-Free Air Conditioner Which Saves Money
- Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap: Explanation and Examples
- Why do the packets of chips are filled with air?
- Which is the best air conditioner brand in the price range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 in India?
- Difference between Cold Booting and Warm Booting
- How to pass an image from one activity to another activity in Kotlin?
- How to pass an image from one activity another activity in Android?
- What makes Python Cool?
- How to show a dialog to confirm that the user wishes to exit an Android Activity?
- How to restart an Activity in Android?
- Create and demonstrate an immutable collection in Java
- 10 Interesting Python Cool Tricks
- How to find numbers in an array that are greater than, less than, or equal to a value in java?