- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compare corporation and incorporation.
The major differences between corporation and incorporation are as follows −
|It’s an entity to run a business.||First process in registration as corporation.|
|It is termed as CORP.||It is termed as INC.|
|Second stage of business.||Takes place incorporation register process.|
|Holds liabilities on personal assets.||Limited liability.|
|Outcome of incorporation process.||Should follow legal process.|
|Don’t get funds for company.||Act as pool to get funds.|
|Relates to day to day activities of business.||Safeguards the interests and personal assets of owners/shareholders.|
|Will have almost same functioning, features and goals.||Process differ from country to country.|
|Formed to carry out specific operations.||Helps entity to become a corporation by series of steps.|
- Related Articles
- What is the differences between corporation and company?
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- Compare depreciation and amortisation.
- Compare shares and debentures.
- Compare CAPEX and OPEX.
- Compare equity and commodity.
- Compare credit and debit.
- Compare time and money.
- Compare industry and sector.
- Compare bidding and auction.
- Compare budget and forecast.
- Compare depression and recession
- Compare accounting and financial management.
- Compare between accounting and bookkeeping.