- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compare bidding and auction.
The major differences between bidding and auction are as follows −
Buyer buys the commodity by offering a bid/price.
It includes competitive offer for a product/service.
It shows value/demand for a product/service.
The main aim is to win the contract/bid that put for an auction.
It creates competition to increase demand for a commodity.
For organisations, bids are allotted for lower bid with proper quotations and paper works.
It is held to get better value for goods/service sold.
It is the process of buying/selling.
Bidders are allowed to place the bid and highest bidder will be allotted the goods/services.
The main aim is to get best/highest price for a good/service.
The marketing plan is to increase the commodity value.
The companies/organisations will auction their commodity to determine its value and demand.
- C++ Program to find winner of unique bidding game
- C++ Program to find winner and final price in a second price auction event
- Compare depreciation and amortisation.
- Compare shares and debentures.
- Compare CAPEX and OPEX.
- Compare equity and commodity.
- Compare credit and debit.
- Compare time and money.
- Compare industry and sector.
- Compare budget and forecast.
- Compare corporation and incorporation.
- Compare depression and recession
- Compare accounting and financial management.
- Compare between accounting and bookkeeping.
- Compare IFRS and Indian GAAP.