- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compare credit and debit.
The major differences between credit and debit are as follows −
It decreases in assets and increases in liabilities.
It indicates the amount withdrawn.
It represents in the right side of T format ledger.
It is recorded as GIVER in a personal account.
It is an amount What Goes Out in real account.
It records all incomes and gains in Nominal account.
It increases in assets and decreases in liabilities.
It indicates an increase in asset/amount.
It represents the left side of T Format ledger.
It is recorded as RECEIVER in personal account.
It is an amount What Goes In, in real account.
It records all expenses and losses in Nominal account.
- Difference between Debit and Credit Spread
- Difference between Debit Transactions and Credit Transactions
- Differentiate between cash transaction and credit transaction
- Credit Monitoring Services and Other Anti-Fraud Protection
- What is a Credit Policy?
- What are Credit card Frauds and characteristics that allow fraud?
- What is a credit default swap?
- Effect of Credit Policy and Price Level Changes On Working Capital
- Compare depreciation and amortisation.
- Compare shares and debentures.
- Compare CAPEX and OPEX.
- Compare equity and commodity.
- Compare time and money.
- Compare industry and sector.
- Compare bidding and auction.