- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Carbon, Group (14) element in the Periodic Table, is known to form compounds with many elements. Write an example of a compound formed with
(a) chlorine (Group 17 of Periodic Table)
(b) oxygen (Group 16 of Periodic Table)
(a) Chlorine (Group 17 of Periodic Table)
CCl4 (Carbon Tetrachloride)
(b) Oxygen (Group 16 of Periodic Table)
CO2 (Carbon dioxide)
- Who was the inventor of Periodic Table?
- Write a Golang program to find the element with the minimum value in an array
- Create an example table that is in its first normal form(DBMS)
- How to display JTextArea in the form of a table with GridLayout in Java?
- Check if a number is formed by Concatenation of 1, 14 or 144 only in C++
- Write an JDBC example to retrieve Clob value from a table using the getCharacterStream() method?
- How to specify which form element a calculation is bound to with HTML?
- Create a form where all of the elements are inline with Bootstrap
- Write a program in Go language to find the element with the maximum value in an array
- Write an JDBC example for inserting value for Blob datatype into a table?
- MongoDB aggregation framework with group query example?
- Write an example JDBC program demonstrating the batch processing with statement object?
- Write an example JDBC program demonstrating the batch processing with PreparedStatement object?
- Write an example JDBC program demonstrating the batch processing with CallableStatement object?
- How to display labels in the form of a 4 column table with GridLayout in Java?
- What is the use of the VALUE function in a DB2? Explain with the help of an example