- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can you provide the right stimulation programs for babies?
Early Stimulation 0 to 2 Months
Baby develops a sense of bonding when held close and cuddled.
Mother's milk is a complete baby food.
Hang brightly colored objects across the crib.
Proper covering helps to prevent heat loss in the newborn period.
Early Stimulation 2 to 4 Months
Baby should be carried astride (legs separated).
Maintain eye contact while talking with your baby.
Sound producing toys are appropriate for this age.
Place objects just out of reach of the baby's hands. Stimulate him/her to reach out and grasp it.
Early Stimulation 4 to 6 Months
A child starts taking semi-solid food.
Allow your baby to move freely.
Shake a bell or a squeaky toy over his head. Encourage him/her to turn his/her head and find the sound.
Early Stimulation 6 to 8 Months
Help the baby to develop a sense of identity.
Start calling your baby by his/her name.
Banging toys such as pots, drums, or pans can be given at this age.
Early Stimulation 8 to 10 Months
Showing picture books and talking to baby promotes language development.
Bring your baby's buttocks on to his heels with the upper part of his/her body erect. Show him/her a toy at shoulder level.
Play peek-a-boo with your baby.
Encourage a child to stand on by holding on to the furniture.
Early Stimulation 10 to 12 Months
When your child expresses his/her anger, divert the attention of your child and be supportive.
Balls of different sizes, puppets, dolls, push and pull toys, small containers, rocking toys, pegboards, etc. can be given.
Family members should participate in child's play.
Baby expresses his/her joy by performing rhythmic actions like clapping hands.
Early Stimulation 12 to 15 Months
Give your baby two or three blocks of different sizes to stack and knock down.
Look out of the window. Talk about what the weather is like.
Give baby picture books that have heavy cardboard pages.
Encourage your baby to scribble by drawing a few lines.
A child shows interest in learning about body parts.
- Can you give some complementary feeding tips for babies?
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Playtime Guide – Age appropriate toys for babies?
- Can you suggest some good lehenga designs for the bride?
- Can you now ask Amazon Alexa to make playlists for you?
- Why do babies cry? What can make a baby cry?
- Using Options on the Command Line for MySQL programs?
- What can you use a personal drone for?
- How can you motivate yourself for regular exercise?
- How can you perform right join on two tables using MySQL in Python?
- Application Programs vs System Programs
- Programs for printing pyramid patterns in Python
- How to specify options for MySQL programs?
- Can you give some safe home tips for children?