- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why do babies cry? What can make a baby cry?
Today most people expect babies to behave like adults since their birth. Every cooing or crying parents think has a medical concern and most of the parents want a medication to help their baby to stop crying.
Babies need constant contact with their parents and require timely attention. They try to show their emotions through the non-verbal cues they know. Crying is not always a call for feeding.
So, You Might Be Wondering: What Can Make A Baby Cry?
If he/she is hungry
If he/she is ill
If he/she is feeling uncomfortable
If he/she is feeling too hot or too cold
If he/she just want to play or want to go out, as they are bored with the same atmosphere
If he/she has colic- this problem is so serious that most babies are on anti-colic medicines nowadays
- Related Articles
- Why do we cry? Can it be controlled?
- Why do people always advise you to cry after a tragedy?
- What incident made you cry in public?
- Why do the Japanese people make origami?
- Why do Humans Make Art? - History & Value
- Can you give some complementary feeding tips for babies?
- Can you provide the right stimulation programs for babies?
- A person walks across a room in barefeet and puts his foot on a drawing pin lying on the floor. He lets out a cry. Explain what happens in his nervous system in bringing about this response.
- What is hypertension ? Why is it caused? What harm can it do ?
- Why does your baby get angry with anyone?
- Why an adult has 206 bones and, a baby has 300 bones?
- Why Keto Can Make You Constipated or Give You Diarrhea?
- Does pure water conduct electricity? If not, what can we do to make it conducting?
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- Why newborn baby has 300 bones and adult have 206 bones?