- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why do babies cry? What can make a baby cry?
Today most people expect babies to behave like adults since their birth. Every cooing or crying parents think has a medical concern and most of the parents want a medication to help their baby to stop crying.
Babies need constant contact with their parents and require timely attention. They try to show their emotions through the non-verbal cues they know. Crying is not always a call for feeding.
So, You Might Be Wondering: What Can Make A Baby Cry?
If he/she is hungry
If he/she is ill
If he/she is feeling uncomfortable
If he/she is feeling too hot or too cold
If he/she just want to play or want to go out, as they are bored with the same atmosphere
If he/she has colic- this problem is so serious that most babies are on anti-colic medicines nowadays
- Why do we cry? Can it be controlled?
- Why do people always advise you to cry after a tragedy?
- What incident made you cry in public?
- Why do the Japanese people make origami?
- Why does your baby get angry with anyone?
- Can you give some complementary feeding tips for babies?
- Can you provide the right stimulation programs for babies?
- What is tastier - baby corn or mushroom?
- What Is a Firewall and Why Do You Need One?
- Why do we need a Database
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- What can selenium WebDriver do?
- Why do we sneeze?
- What are the causes of coughing and wheezing in a baby?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?