- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Barium chloride on reacting with ammonium sulphate forms barium sulphate and ammonium chloride. Which of the following correctly represents the type of the reaction involved?
(a) (i) only
- Displacement reaction
- Precipitation reaction
- Combination reaction
- Double displacement reaction
(b) (ii) only
(c) (iv) only
(d) (ii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (d) (ii) and (iv)
Explanation: Ammonium and barium gets displaced from their respective salts. Hence, this is a double displacement reaction. It is a precipitation reaction due to the formation of white precipitate of barium sulphate.
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Which color represents prosperity- Green or Purple?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → E + T|T T → T ∗ F|F F → (E)|id
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- Set heights and widths of forms with Bootstrap
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- Correctly implement the AND condition in MySQL
- Differentiate between the prefix and postfix forms of the ++ operator in java?
- MongoDB query which represents not equal to null or empty?
- What are the three forms of Stability of Dividend?
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided: Return on investment Operating leverage Financial leverage Combined leverage
- Which creature on the earth has the strongest memory?
- The toArray(T a) T method of Java AbstractCollection class
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- What are the three forms of Capital Market Efficiency?