- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which among the following is(are) double displacement reaction(s)?
(a) (i) and (iv)
- Pb + CuCl2 → PbCl2 + Cu
- Na2SO4 + BaCl2 → BaSO4 + 2NaCl
- C + O2 → CO2
- CH4 + 2O2 → CO2 + 2H2O
(b) (ii) only
(c) (i) and (ii)
(d) (iii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (b) (ii) only
Explanation: Sodium and Barium are displaced from each other’s salts, hence it is a double displacement reaction.
- Plus One in Python
- Instant plus() method in Java
- LocalDate plus() method in Java
- LocalDateTime plus() method in Java
- Duration plus() method in Java
- LocalTime plus() method in Java
- What is the Cost plus pricing method?
- What are the specifications of one plus 5?
- Cplus plus vs Java vs Python?
- Plus One Linked List in C++
- What are the specifications of one plus 3T phone?
- C Program to check Plus Perfect Number
- Now call facebook stream to google plus
- MySQL query to insert current date plus specific time?
- Execute operations (plus, minus, multiply, divide) while updating a MySQL table?
- Printing string in plus ‘+’ pattern in the matrix in C++