- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the usage of <section> and <article> elements? Why they were introduced?
The elements <section> and <article> are useful for screenreaders as well and help visually impaired users in reading the content of your web page. These are beneficial for eBook readers as well.
Let us see how to work with both the elements.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Section Tag</title> </head> <body> <section> <h1>Java</h1> <h3>Inheritance</h3> <p>Inheritance defines the relationship between superclass and subclass.</p> </section> </body> </html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <main> <h1>Learning</h1> <p>Learn to gain experience and try to share your knowledge with others.</p> <article> <h3>Web Development Tutorials</h3> <p>Consist of CSS, HTML, and PHP tutorials for 2nd Semester exams.</p> </article> <article> <h3>Academic Tutorials</h3> <p>Consist of Computer Fundamental, Computer Network tutorials for 1st Semester exams.</p> </article> </main> </body> </html>
- Are new HTML5 elements like <section> and <article> useless?
- HTML <section> Tag
- What are the >> and << operators in Python?
- What is the correct way of using <br>, <br/>, or <br /> in HTML?
- What is the difference between HTML tags <div> and <span>?
- Why do we use cin >> and cout << in C++ ?
- Selects all <div> elements and all <p> elements with CSS
- Selects all <p> elements inside <div> elements with CSS
- Why <big> is not in HTML 5 Tag list while <small> is?
- Attributes and usage of <video> element in HTML5
- Attributes and usage of <audio> element in HTML5
- Selects all <p> elements where the parent is a <div> element with CSS
- What are Left Shift and Right Shift Operators (>> and <<) in C#?
- Should I use <img>, <object>, or <embed> for SVG files?