- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Install NPM and install like this
npm install node-forge
Minify, so that we can use it in our project,
npm run minify
Now, use AES-CBC 128 bit encryption ciphers. Create a key and generate.
For an example, try to encrypt a string of text to store it in the database.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- What is AES Encryption and Decryption in Information Security?
- What is Cloud Encryption?
- What is Symmetric Key Encryption?
- What is Public Key Encryption?
- What is the difference between Software Encryption and Hardware Encryption?
- What is Encryption in Information Security?
- What is the Blowfish encryption algorithm?
- What is End-to-End Encryption (E2EE)?
- What is the Simplified Data Encryption Standard?
- What is Data Encryption in the Computer Network?
- What is the difference between Tokenization and Encryption?
- What is the difference between Encryption and Cryptography?
- What is the difference between Hashing and Encryption?
- What is the difference Between Encryption and Encoding?