- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are contextual keywords in C#?
In C#, some identifiers have special meaning in context of code, such as get and set are called contextual keywords.
The following is the table showing contextual keywords −
- What are Reserved Keywords in Python?
- What are reserved keywords in C#?
- What are signed and unsigned keywords in C++?
- What are the different types of keywords in Java?
- Bootstrap Contextual classes
- What are the different types of keywords in C language?
- How many keywords are there in C++?
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- Bootstrap danger Contextual class
- Bootstrap warning Contextual class
- Bootstrap active Contextual class
- Bootstrap success Contextual class
- Keywords in C#
- Keywords in Python
- Keywords in Java