- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Important Keywords in C#
Some of the key keywords in C#, include.
When you use sealed modifiers in C# on a method, then the method loses its capabilities of overriding. The sealed method should be part of a derived class and the method must be an overridden method.
While declaring a method, you are not sure of the number of arguments passed as a parameter, then use params. C# param arrays can let you know about this.
Internal access specifier allows a class to expose its member variables and member functions to other functions and objects in the current assembly. Any member with internal access specifier can be accessed from any class or method defined within the application in which the member is defined.
The “this” keyword in C# is used to reference the current instance of the class. It is also used to differentiate between the method parameters and class fields if they both have the same name.
The abstract keyword in C# is used for abstract classes. An abstract class in C# includes abstract and non-abstract methods. You cannot instantiate an abstract class.
- Keywords in C#
- Keywords in Python
- Keywords in Java
- C++ Keywords
- Reserved keywords in C++?
- Variables and Keywords in C
- char vs string keywords in C#
- What are reserved keywords in C#?
- What are contextual keywords in C#?
- What are Reserved Keywords in Python?
- List of Keywords in Python Programming
- Important instructions used in dockerfile
- Try/catch/finally/throw keywords in C#
- IMPORTING, EXPORTING and CHANGING Keywords in ABAP
- Tokens vs Identifiers vs Keywords in C++