- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using logarithm in SAP ABAP
Yes, there is a log function. You can use it to implement your requirement.
Here is a code snippet which might be of some help for your implementation.
DATA: NUMBER TYPE INT, BASE TYPE INT, RESULT TYPE FLOAT
Number=16 BASE=4 RESULT= log(NUMBER)/log(BASE)
RESULT will be 2.
- Using real Boolean type in SAP ABAP
- Using datatype/element for destination in SAP ABAP
- What is SAP ABAP?
- Negation logic in SAP ABAP
- Declare dynamically in SAP ABAP
- ABAP dump while creating an entry in SAP system using SAP JCO
- Error while using LOOP…..WHERE in SAP ABAP
- Sending an itab to SAP Spool using ABAP method
- Sort Datetime Type in SAP ABAP
- Equivalent for Row_Number() in SAP ABAP
- Create database view in SAP ABAP
- Getting unauthorized exception in SAP ABAP
- Retrieving ABAP BAdi from SAP BW
- Distinguish SAP ABAP code between clients
- Properties of SAP ABAP Development Objects