- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using SAP Mobile Platform Server
To use SAP Mobile Platform SDK for application development, you need to install SMP SDK on your local machine.
Now regarding use of OData service, SAP Mobile Platform SDK contains three APIs for accessing and manipulating an OData source.
OData Online Store API for Windows: this API is used to manage an Online OData store.
OData Offline Store API for Windows: This API is used to manage an Offline OData store. Also note that you can also access Offline API documentation at Offline OData.
OData API for Windows: This is used to manage OData feed for both offline and online stores.
Also you can navigate and search for SCN - Windows Generic Player Sample Application in SAP Store. “The Windows Generic Player Sample Application illustrates how to dynamically consume any OData Service at runtime using the SAP Mobile Platform SDK SP05. This Windows Generic Player Sample
Application is built as a Windows Store application that can run on any tablet or laptop running Windows 8.1. The entire application is built in about 200 lines of code (including UI and error handling)”.
- What are the requirements for a server platform?
- Using SAP JCO to connect SAP server to JAVA application
- What is Agentry Toolkit in SAP Mobile Platform SMP 3.0 SDK? How do you use it in an application?
- Using SAP Server for education and training purpose
- Connecting to SAP HANA server on Cloud using PHP
- How to build a java web application using SAP platform and HANA database?
- Underlying platform and programming language in SAP HANA
- Using SSIS to load data from SQL Server to SAP BW
- How to build JCo server without using a Properties file in SAP?
- Index server in SAP HANA system
- Packaging a mobile app in built-in SAP UI5 for Android using Cordova
- SAP Fiori suitable for mobile application development
- What are SAP Hybris based E-Commerce platform and spring configuration?
- Can I integrate the SAP Learning Solution with a LMS platform?
- CUID format in SAP BO Server Repository