- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using Filter to fetch specific data in SAP Crystal Reports
I think you need to setup filtering in Record Selection formula. Navigate to this path to open Record Selection Formula:
Report → Selection Formula → Record
This will open a new window where you can pass your condition and rerun the report.
To know more about Record Selection Formula, you can refer this link:
1217147 - Crystal Reports Record Selection Formula change order when modifying it via the Select Expert.
- Edit report generated from SAP Crystal Reports
- In SAP Crystal Reports, Putting 2 pages of data into a single report
- Hiding null values in a column in SAP Crystal Reports
- Difference between SAP Crystal Reports and CR for Visual Studio
- In SAP Crystal Reports XI, return records that match multiple conditions
- In SAP Crystal Reports, removing extra white space between details sections
- Suppressing the page header till the last page in SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- Displaying Records with maximum event number for each group in SAP Crystal Reports
- Second approach to fetch data from SAP tables without using SAP JCo
- How to filter dates in MySQL to fetch date record only for a specific month?
- Forcing SAP Webi report to show specific data
- How to filter some fields in objects and fetch a specific subject name value in MongoDB?
- SAP Crystal Report file is not opening in VS2015
- Creating custom reports from SAP and deliver to Line Managers
- Using Aggregate function to fetch values from different tables in SAP