- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Specifying working directory while executing FM SXPG_COMMAND_EXECUTE in SAP system
I thought it can be done using a script in SM69 T-code defined as a call to sh with parameters of -c 'cd <dir> && /path/to/command.
However it doesn’t accept wildcards and && is converted to & and script is not working. As per SAP Note 401095 - Wildcards in external commands
Customers would like to use wildcards when defining external commands
SM49, SM69, wildcard
Reason and Prerequisites:
Wildcards are not supported in external commands, amongst other things for security reasons.
An ls with a wildcard was defined as a command: "ls $1".
During execution, the parameter "; rm -R /*" is entered. At operating system level, the command string "ls; rm -R /*" would be transferred for execution.
Call using an external shellscript where the wildcards are predefined.
- Executing an inner join over RFC on database tables in SAP system
- How to display the current working directory in the Linux system?
- Changed SAP password not working while resetting using BAPI
- MongoDB indexes not working when executing $elemMatch?
- Authentication options in SAP HANA while adding new system
- ABAP dump while creating an entry in SAP system using SAP JCO
- Using method “DUMPSETSET_GET_ENTITYSET” in SAP FM
- Finding and modifying Service File for SAP system in root directory
- While changing Partner number, VBA code keeps running while interacting with SAP system
- In SAP system, auto filling of NAME_1 while entering client number
- Difference between Dev and Pro while configuring Transport system in SAP
- How to check if a process is exited from the system after executing Stop-Process command in PowerShell?
- RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_READ not returning any data in form in SAP FM
- Executing a SQL query in SAP HANA Studio
- Get the Current Working Directory in Java