- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Several distinct caches for a single URL in HTML Cache?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
You need to use far-future expiration date on all resources given in manifest's CACHE section. In addition, add timestamp suffix to each file in the CACHE section −
CACHE: menu_1355817388000.js toolbar_1355817389100.js
When any of the file change on the server, to change the timestamp, you need to update the manifest. The file with the modified timestamp downloaded the next time.
- How to make several plots on a single page using Matplotlib?
- HTML DOM URL Property
- Counting different distinct items in a single MySQL query?
- C# program to convert several strings into a single comma-delimited string
- How to make several plots on a single page using Matplotlib(Python)?
- How to make several plots on a single page using matplotlib in Python?
- How to add a base URL for all the links in a page in HTML?
- Perform group and distinct together in a single MongoDB query
- Maximum distinct lines passing through a single point in C
- HTML DOM Input URL Object
- How to programmatically empty browser cache with HTML?
- How do I show the same Matplotlib figure several times in a single IPython notebook?
- HTML DOM Input URL autocomplete Property