- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use input type field with date field in HTML?
The <input type="date"> is for input fields with date. It allows to easily entering the date with day, month and year. You can get user input for birthday date, registration date, etc.
A datepicker will be visible when you will try to add a date in the input type.
Note − The input type date is not supported by Firefox and Internet Explorer. It works on Google Chrome.
You can try to run the following code to use input type field with date field in HTML. Here, we’re entering the date of birth.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML input date</title> </head> <body> <form action = "" method = "get"> Enter Registration Date:<br> <input type="date" name="birthday"><br> <input type="submit" value="Submit"> </form> </body> </html>
- How to use input type field with steps in HTML?
- How to use input type field with the color picker in HTML?
- How to include an input field in HTML?
- How to use a textarea (a multi-line text input field) in HTML?
- Not showing a placeholder for input type=“date” field with HTML5. How to solve it?
- Small input field with Bootstrap
- Large input field with Bootstrap
- How to use SUM function for NUMC type field?
- How to disable autocomplete of an HTML input field?
- How to use range input type in HTML?
- How to use month input type in HTML?
- How to use time input type in HTML?
- How to use datetime input type in HTML?
- How to use email input type in HTML?