- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use R in Java-8 regex.
85 Lectures 6 hours
\R matches any line break as defined by the Unicode standard
Pattern p = Pattern.compile("\R");
Unicode line-break sequence is equivalent to \u000D\u000A|[\u000A\u000B\u000C\u000D\u0085\u2028\u2029]
- How to use Clock in Java 8?
- How to use $regex in MongoDB?
- How do I use capturing groups in Java Regex?
- How to use regex in selenium locators?
- Regex metacharacters in Java Regex
- How to check Leap Year in Java 8 How to get current timestamp in Java 8?
- How to use BIGINT(8)value in Android sqlite?
- How to get current Time in Java 8?
- How to convert Date to String in Java 8?
- How to match any character using Java RegEx
- How to match word characters using Java RegEx?
- How to match word boundaries using Java RegEx?
- How to get a particular date in Java 8?
- Regex named groups in Java
- Convert Unicode to UTF-8 in Java