- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to mark abbreviation or acronyms in HTML?
To add abbreviation or acronym in HTML, use the <abbr> tag. Both abbreviation and acronym are the shortened versions and are represented as a series of letters. Some of the examples include, "Mr.", "MRP", "GMT", “NASA”, etc.
You can try to run the following code to mark abbreviation or acronyms in HTML
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML abbr tag</title> </head> <body> <h1>Timings</h1> <p> We follow <abbr title="Indian Standard Time">IST</abbr> for our webinars. </p> </body> </html>
- How to include an abbreviation in HTML?
- HTML DOM Abbreviation Object
- How to mark deleted text in HTML?
- How to mark strikethrough text in HTML?
- How to mark inserted text in HTML?
- How to mark text superscript in HTML?
- HTML DOM Mark Object
- How to mark work title using cite tag in HTML?
- Mark file or directory Read Only in Java
- Word Abbreviation in C++
- Generalized Abbreviation in C++
- How to get the US states name abbreviation in R?
- Minimum Unique Word Abbreviation in C++
- How to remove question mark from corrplot in R?
- Python program to Mark duplicate elements in string