- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to mark inserted text in HTML?
To mark inserted text in HTML, use the <ins>…</ins> tag. This is crucial in finding the differences between multiple versions of the same document. Also, use it to signify a range of text added to a document.
You can try to run the following code to mark inserted text in HTML
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML ins tag</title> </head> <body> <h1>Heading</h1> <p> This is demo text. <br> <ins>This text is inserted</ins> </p> </body> </html>
- How to mark deleted text in HTML?
- How to mark strikethrough text in HTML?
- How to mark text superscript in HTML?
- How do we display inserted text in HTML?
- How to display a URL which explains the quote/deleted/inserted text in HTML?
- How to mark abbreviation or acronyms in HTML?
- HTML DOM Mark Object
- How to mark work title using cite tag in HTML?
- How to center text in HTML?
- How to set text direction in HTML?
- How to set Text alignment in HTML?
- How to make text bold in HTML?
- How to make text italic in HTML?
- How to change text font in HTML?
- How to underline a text in HTML?