- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to link a submit button to another webpage using HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Submit button automatically submits a form on click. Using HTML forms, you can easily take user input. The <form> tag is used to get user input, by adding the form elements. Different types of form elements include text input, radio button input, submit button, etc.
To link a submit button to another webpage, use the form action attribute. Add the link in the attribute, for example − <form action=”/new.php”>
You can try to run the following code to link a submit button to another webpage −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <form action="/new.php"> Student Name:<br> <input type="text" name="sname"> <br> Student Subject:<br> <input type="text" name="ssubject"> <br> <input type="submit" value="Submit"> </form> </body> </html>
- How to use the submit button in HTML forms?
- How to redirect to another webpage using jQuery?
- How to enable and disable submit button using jQuery?
- How to create a hyperlink to link another document in HTML?
- How to add a Submit button after the end of the tableview using Swift?
- How to submit a form in Selenium webdriver if submit button can't be identified?
- Create a link button with borders using CSS
- How to Generate a PDF from an HTML Webpage?
- Passing data from one report to another in ABAP using SUBMIT
- How to display multiple outputs on an HTML webpage using PowerShell?
- How to link pages using absolute URL in HTML?