- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to “enable” HTML5 elements in IE 8 that were inserted by AJAX call?
72 Lectures 4.5 hours
20 Lectures 1 hours
To enable HTML5 elements in IE, you need to use plugins like html5shiv. The HTML5 Shiv enables use of HTML5 sectioning elements in legacy Internet Explorer and provides basic HTML5 styling for Internet Explorer 6-9,
With that, you can also use document.createElement to create an element.
var demo = document.createElement("demo"); demo.innerHTML = "Working!"; document.appendChild(demo);
- IE supports the HTML5 File API
- Download file through an AJAX call in PHP
- How to enable the slidetoshutdown on windows 8 1
- How can I use the HTML5 canvas element in IE?
- Enable rear camera with HTML5
- Tools that were used to create MySQL
- Using HTML5 file uploads with AJAX and jQuery
- Wait for an Ajax call to complete with Selenium 2 WebDriver.
- Call by value and Call by reference in Java
- Cancels ongoing watchPosition call in HTML5
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- CSS Image Opacity for All Web Browsers including IE 8 and less
- How to handle jQuery AJAX error?
- How to mark inserted text in HTML?